The products and services described on this Website are as offered and are provided by Everest, its sub-contractors or partners. They are available and provided only for use in the United Kingdom. Use of this Website is restricted to persons who are currently residents of the United Kingdom. If you access the Website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
All information on this Website is subject to change without notice. Whilst we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, Everest, its employees, directors, officers and affiliated companies make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on this Website and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. Information provided by Everest is not to be construed as legal, tax, or other professional financial advice.
Accessing the Website
Access to this Website is provided free of charge. We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend all or any part of the Website, and any service, functionality or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Rules of User Conduct
You agree that this Website and the accompanying information and services are offered for personal use only and, accordingly, you agree not to use them for any commercial purpose. You also agree not to do any of the following with respect to this Website:
• Provide any information, material or content or engage in any communication in any manner or form that is unlawful, libellous, abusive, offensive, obscene, racist, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Violate any applicable law, regulation, ordinance or other rule imposed by any governmental authority or conspire with others to violate any, or interfere with any other party’s use of this Website.
• Upload, transfer or use any information, material, data or other content that would violate the intellectual property rights of another person, including without limitation rights in trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, inventions and other proprietary rights in any part of the world.
• Violate the publicity rights or privacy of another person or party.
• Upload, use, release or communicate any information or content that is the confidential information of another person or that you are contractually bound not to disclose without that person’s consent.
• Upload or use any information, material, data or other content that depicts the exploitation of any individual or scandalous subject matter.
• Upload or use any information, material, data or other content that is false or misleading.
• Impersonate, misrepresent or falsely identify your identity, including the use of false headers and sender information in emails.
• Knowingly upload, use, transmit or otherwise make available any material or content, including software programs, that may include software viruses, trojan horses, code or any other component that could disrupt or harm, or that is intended to disrupt or harm, Everest’s server or the Website provided hereunder.
• Transfer your registration with this Website to any other individual or party.
• Modify the content posted or uploaded by another person on this Website.
• Claim ownership of any content or accounts that do you not rightfully own.
• Access or attempt to access or reverse engineer any software used in the operation of this Website.
By registering with or using this Website, you agree that all information that you provide to Everest will be truthful and accurate as well as current and complete. You agree to update promptly your personal registration information upon any and all changes.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality are owned by or licensed to Everest and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality may not be reproduced, downloaded, redistributed, modified or extracted (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion
Everest Funeral Concierge (UK) Limited and its group companies have no affiliation with Everest Re Group, Ltd., Everest Reinsurance Company or any of their affiliates.
If you decide to access any of the third-party websites or services linked on this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Where this Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. By linking to a site or permitting a link to this Website, none of Everest, or its employees, directors, officers and affiliated companies endorses the site operator or the content of the linked site and accept no liability for the same.
EVEREST, ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY KIND WHICH YOU SUFFER AS A CONSEQUENCE OF USING OR BEING UNABLE TO USE THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, EVEREST DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SAFE, EVEREST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. EVEREST ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL PROBLEM, DELAY, DISRUPTION IN SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MALFUNCTION THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE UNAVAILABLE, AND EVEREST WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, LOSS OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM SUCH USE. YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION AND EVEREST WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM, DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR TERMS WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SUCH AS THE CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT 2015.
Limitation of Liability
Severability and Entire Agreement
This Website is operated by Everest Funeral Concierge (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 14351473 and with registered office address located at 21 Holborn Viaduct, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 2DY. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.